Okay it has been a week since I last wrote, but I have been fairly busy. Currently I am fuming and I thought I should take some time to write it out instead of letting it build...
Paul is gone for the night on some last minute mysterious all guy friends night out about 45 minutes from our house. The entire situation seems slightly fishy and I hate when he does this, but due to a mistake I made earlier this week there is nothing I can say and it simply infuriates me!
I have had a total of about 15 interviews and they have all went fairly successful - yet I am constantly getting the " you were one of our top choices, but we went with someone else" speech about 15 times too many... What am I doing wrong? I have a golden resume, skills, education, experience, and I interview well. So why is the "other" candidate always getting chosen?
Not to mention the lack of sensitivity I get is really starting to agitate me. I am expected to be supportive of Paul and ALL of his career goals and I even do all I can to help him achieve them. Yet my efforts to find a job go un-noticed, the frustration I feel every time I get a rejection letter or call goes un-comforted. He gives me the occasional "It'll be alright babe, and I'm not mad" but that is it. Is a little TLC too much to ask for? DAMN!
On the other hand there were a few good things that came out of this week. I kicked ass in my COMP100 class, and am currently at a perfect "A" grade. I made spaghetti that was to die for and a really good pan of enchiladas. I also started talking to my sister Shannon again and I think I'm gonna have her out here for a week some time in the beginning of August... I really do miss her and I am excited to see my niece.
Brandi is in a walking boot and it is one of the most funniest things to look at, and she gets pissed when I imitate her but in the end we always laugh. She suffered a set back with the Uver situation, and she was really sad, but she stayed strong and functional and hopefully things will start getting better soon. She is a great person and I'm proud of her.
SURPRISE SURPRISE... My baby-daddy paid some child support! I was shocked as hell, appreciative and thankful. He had a real turn-around since last week - I only hope that he makes some permanent changes and stops doing the DUMB shit that he does. Like telling the lil ladies that they don't have to listen to Paul and that they should back-talk him...
I almost lost it when this situation arose in our household but Paul handled it like a champ and we had a great "family" talk and were able to get the girls to see that their dad was wrong for stating that. I imagine it must be really hard for the girls since they don't want to disappoint their dad but they love Paul and really enjoy the time that we spend together as a family.
Good night for now and I'm sure i'll have more to add soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment