Good Afternoon,
My name is Angelina Cosentino and this is a first for me. I was spending my Friday afternoon browsing the pics on OMG.com and came across a link to actress Bai Ling's blog. After about 10 minutes of looking at all these different random thoughts from one person I decided I should have a go at it.
I am 28 years old, and one of those types of women that have alot of things to say at once but need to take the time to organize my own thoughts and get them out one at a time. I have a multi-cultural background (Puerto Rican, Italian, German, Spanish and American Indian) I have a degree in Business Administration and am working on a second Degree in Technical Management with a concentration in Law. After which I plan on attending Law School. I am a firm believer in Education and believe that it can take you to the ends of the earth if that is where you wish to be. I have goals and aspirations and mainly wanna live a life full of knowledge, happiness, satisfaction, and wonderful memories.
A little more personal... I have 3 beautiful little ladies that I had the pleasure of introducing into this universe. My oldest Laryah (9) is the sweetest lil girl anyone could ever wish to have, she is smart, well behaved, and wears her heart on her sleeve. She is the type that will burst into alligator tears at the sight of an injured pup or a sad love song, she is my little bit of innocence in this mad and chaotic world and I am proud to be her mom. She loves to sing and writes her own lyrics, the amount of emotion that she is capable of sometimes leaves me quite flaberghasted... Then there is Deja (8) she is the typical middle child, always craving my attention and slightly different from her other sisters. She is quite athletic but shys away from academia. She is an excellent runner and is very into gymnastics and a little diva-ish. She focuses on her hair and outfit more than I would like and asks about a million questions a day but still manages to ask one more right before bed. Her consistency amazes me and she doesn't back down easily, I admit I kinda like that about her. I know that she will grow up to be rather strong and will make me proud. Lastly we have Vashaunn (6) she is an entertaining little person that lives in her own world where she is the President and has an opinion about everything! Her vocabulary astounds me and her understanding of everyday phrases are not only never-ending they will amaze you. She loves to use new words that she knows are not what every other 6 year-old in the world is saying, she is not only smart but intelligent and crafty. She will be somebody and make a difference, that I am sure of. I love them all equally and do my best to groom them into "self sufficient young ladies" as that is how I hope they choose to live.
Then there is Paul. He is the person in my life that I have chosen to be with. Or did he choose me, I don't know. I love him like I have loved no other man in my life and I willingly have given my heart to him. The vulnerability I feel is NEW for me and sometimes it can become quite difficult to deal with, but nevertheless I love him. We couldn't be more different, yet the same. I love to read he reads if he has to, I am a social person he likes to stay home, he is thin lean and has a beautiful physique, I am in a constant battle with my own body and have never had the pleasure of being thin. Etc. Yet in him I have found a solace like no other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment