I had a genuinely good time tonight. Not that fake kind of fun you sometimes have when you have that feeling of anxiety and you just wanna leave the room and all you can do is sit there giving off the biggest fakest smile that you can muster... Well tonight was the exact opposite.
Okay I have a best friend (yay me!) and I simply ADORE her family. Her mom & dad have always been so sweet to me and have stepped in the loving caring role and welcomed me with open arms. They are the best set of parents that I know and tonight was their birthday dinner. They are just a few days apart and both turned 58. Brandi (My best friend), her sister Michelle, Her kids and boyfriend, Adrienne (another friend), the parents, Brandi's grandma, and myself all went to dinner at our local Olive Garden. The food was good, the service was horrible but the ambiance was wonderful! Never had I felt more at home and apart of something as I did during this birthday dinner. We laughed, we ate, we conversed, secrets were spilled, and trays of food were knocked over but all in all... We still ate cake and had a sweet end to long night of bonding, celebrating, and observing two wonderful people turn another year older. I hope that I will be there to share many more with them.
HAPPY 58th BIRTHDAY SHERRY and MITCH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment